How To Change WIFI Password: A lot of people are asking the question “How to change WIFI password?” If you want to protect your wireless network, then this article will give you the answers to that question.
Today on this post I will discuss about the important topic called to change the WIFI password which needs every.
You need to consider that with your own personal computer, you can usually find a way to change the password without having to do anything. However, if you don’t have the option of a local PC repair shop, it will be hard for you to find a good one.
How to Change WIFI Password – Try It Out For Yourself
So, let’s get back to the question – “How to change WIFI password?” Here are some things you can do.
– Firstly, you should try to find out which computer is using your WIFI. There are devices out there that have WIFI cards. Check which one uses the internet connection.
– Once you have done that, you should be able to see the browser name on the screen. If it’s not there, then you should press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the search bar in your browser.
– Now that you know which computer is using your WIFI, you can move on to the next step. That is to find out how to reset the password. To do that, you should type the following string of letters and numbers in the search bar of your browser:
*CTRL+V: This will bring up the hidden characters in the network name of your WIFI. When you have done that, you should press the Enter key to make the search match up.
– To reset the password of your WIFI, you should copy the contents of the hidden characters of the WIFI. Once you have done that, you should paste it on the hidden character area of the WIFI.
– Now that you have done that, you should plug the WIFI into the computer. With the computer, you should click Start, then click Run, then type regedit.exe (without quotes) in the Run box.
– Once you have done that, you should press Enter to open the Registry Editor. Once you have opened it, you should look for the following registry keys, one of which should be called User password, located at the following location:
– Once you have found the specific key in the registry, you should press Ctrl+F to search for the word password. The rest of the steps are the same as before.
– Finally, you should remove the key named User password from the Registry Editor and restart your computer. You should now be able to login to your computer, with the WIFI card.
How to Change Password of Jio Wifi?
If you live in Indian this section only for you. To change or reset the password of JioFi, follow the steps given below.
First of all, login to the live site jiofi.local.html.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the WiFi option on the left side.
- Now set username and password as per screenshot.
Note: Keep the password on your Wifi Password.
Hopefully, you will like this post today, so you can share your love post with your friends and family members.
And if you have any doubts about wifi password change post, then you can comment and ask. Thanks for stay with Us